Saturday, July 31, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

This morning Zelda was sunning herself on the sidewalk again. I said hi to her quick before going to see the boys. When I called for them they both came running! I let them go potty and play around out there while I watered the plants. When I was finished, they both came over for their attention. It was pretty comfortable out this morning, so we spent the whole time outside. The boys laid down and rested next to me in the shade and enjoyed the nice breeze. As we were heading inside, I noticed there was a little green frog in the pool. I was going to touch him to see if he was alive and he quickly dove to the bottom! I was going to get him out, but couldn't get to him anymore... Zelda had moved to a spot in the shade from my car when I was leaving. I stopped to pet her a little more before I left. When I pulled up tonight Zelda was lounging out in the yard close by the mailbox.  She pretty much stayed out in the front lawn the whole time I was visiting.  The boys were happy to see me when I walked inside and eager to get outside to go potty.  It didn't take too long for the heat to hit them though and they wanted to come back in.  Baxter was really playful tonight, I went into the living room and we were playing around. Then Zeus came jogging up and layed down on his back and started wrestling around with us, it was pretty cute.  We spent most of the time playing around inside but before leaving I went outside with them again so they had some more time to do their business.  I gave some attention to Zelda out in the front lawn. She was in the same place out front as when I pulled in and stayed there as I left, just keeping an eye on the neighborhood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment