Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pippin

This afternoon Pippin was sitting at the top of the stairs when I came to see him. He rolled over on his side and started wagging his tail right away. I went up and carried him down to take him outside so he could go potty. He was a good boy! He did his business right away, then headed back to the door. After I carried him upstairs, he walked over to the couch and whined a little. I put him up on the couch and he crawled up to his perch to look out the window for mom and dad! This evening Pippin was waiting for me again. We took a nice little walk and he went potty for me. When we got back he ran into the bedroom to get a drink. Then he went over and sniffed at my things on the floor. I'm sure he could smell other puppies! He came over to me and I set him on the couch again. I sat with him and pet him for a long time. He got a couple treats today too!

1 comment:

  1. Aw our sweet little puppy misses us.We miss you boo we will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete