Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gracie

This morning Gracie was watching out her window when I came to see her. She ran right to the back door for me and went outside. We sat out there for awhile until Gracie was ready to go back in and cool down. She ran to her chair and curled up. I brought over her food bowl in case she was hungry. She did a funny little thing with her nose! She kept rubbing her nose on either side of the bowl and would nudge her food down. My dog does the same thing when she's trying to bury her bone! I sat with her for awhile and pet her. Tonight Gracie came running into the living room from the bedroom. She waited at the back door for me. I let her out first so she could go potty before I came out with her. She curled up in a patio chair so we stayed outside for a bit. When we came in, I pet her while she napped on her favorite chair. I brought her another treat to work on for the night before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment