Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lucy & Shadow

This morning Lucy was already at the door when I came in. Shortly afterwards, Shadow appeared around the corner and was curiously sniffing at the air. Lucy came right up to me and I pet her for awhile until Shadow made his way over too. I left the front door open for Lucy so she could sit and look outside while I was there. I got Shadow playing with his rope toy right away. He would pounce, twist and jump to catch it! Lucy was rolling around on the rug by the door and watching bugs and birds outside. When Shadow started to get bored with the rope, I got Lucy to play with it. She was just as excited as Shadow was! She could catch it in the air everytime. Shadow had gone to sit in the kitchen under the table. And when he heard Lucy and I playing, he slowly made his way to the corner and peeked around it to see what was going on. Lucy was talking to me while I tried to get her away from the door when I was leaving. Once I shut the door, she moved into the window and watched me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment