Sunday, June 6, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda


I didn't see Zelda out in the driveway this morning, so I went right in to let Zeus and Baxter out. Baxter was pretty sleepy again this morning so I had to coax him out from under the bed. He had some breakfast and Zeus followed me around while I watered the plants. When I went out front to water those, Zelda came out and meowed at me. I pet her out front for awhile. She rolled around on the ground and just purred away! Tonight Zelda was laying in the driveway and the boys ran right up to the gate again. I said hi to her for a little while before going to see the boys. Baxter was ready to run right inside, although it wasn't quite as hot out today. Zeus got his ears rubbed for awhile. He let out a big sigh and pushed his head into my hand. They meandered from the back room to the carpeted area in the entryway. Baxter rolled over onto his side and took a nap. When I was leaving, I met the older gentleman that gives the neighborhood dogs their treats! He had his two little yorkies with him. The one little dog was busy giving Zelda kisses while we talked! He left the treats for the boys so they could get them in the morning. He is such a sweet man! He went over to the neighbor dachschund who was waiting patiently outside for his treat next.

No comments:

Post a Comment