Friday, June 4, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda


This morning I let the boys out right away when I got there. I had to look for Baxter and get him to come out from under a bed to go out! I went out front to start watering the plants. I noticed Zelda was laying out on the sidewalk, just soaking up some sun. Zeus followed me around while I did the plants in the backyard. I got their food out and made sure they had two water bowls outside today. When I was leaving, the boys were watching me through the gate. Zelda was lounging in the driveway again this afternoon when I got there. She ran into the garage but once I opened it up she came right up to me and I gave her some attention for a little bit. The boys were eager to get back inside. They ran right in when I opened the back door. Zues was laying flat out on the tile by their food and water pretty much the entire time. I sat next to him and gave him lots of attention and Baxter would occasionally come up and get some lovin too. Before I left Baxter went in one of the bedrooms and hid out under a bed and Zues was still laying on the cool tile. I gave Zelda some attention outside in the driveway before I left, she didn't want to go back into the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment