Friday, June 4, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

The babies were excited to get outside this morning. After I let Ladybug and Boomer out of their crates they zoomed around the living room once before they ran outside! Ladybug hopped up on the table to say hi to me and gave me lots of kisses. I came by later to let them back inside and give them their breakfast. I filled their bowl of ice cubes and they all ran for it at the same time! This afternoon we went and played outside for a little while. It was pretty hot and humid out, so we spent some time together inside too. I gave them each one of the rawhides that was on the counter. Not even a few minutes later I had to confiscate them again! The girls were getting sassy at each other over them. Tonight it had cooled off a little, so we played outside some more. Boomer hopped right in my lap and sat with me for awhile. Ladybug tried coming up too and it got a little crowded! The babies were meandering around the yard, waiting for the occasional golf cart to pass by. Another golf ball hit the roof while I was there! It bounced off and hit the neighbor's roof too. Everyone went to bed nicely for me and I gave them each their treat before I tucked them in.

Everyone just relaxing after playing hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment