Friday, June 25, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

Toby barked as soon as he heard me shut my car door. He wasn't right there when I opened the door though. He was all crouched down on the couch, wiggling his little heiny! He came to say hi and then we went outside to play for a bit. When we came in he ran into the bedroom and curled up on the bed. Tyson was sleeping on the little pet bed in the corner. Morgan followed me in there and I pet him while I was talking to Toby. He hopped down and took over for Morgan! Toby and I played tug of war with a rope toy, then chased each other around the living room. Once he was tired, we sat on the couch and he got his tummy rubbed! Tonight when I got there Toby was excited to see me. Morgan came up to me right away while I was sitting on the ground to get some loving, then I sat on the couch to give some attention to Toby. We sat for a little bit before going for a long walk. It was a little cooler out, the sun had gone down, but still a little humid. When we got back he was pretty energetic yet and I chased him around the living room and he ran as fast as he could around the couches. So funny! He got tired out and spent a few minutes with me on the couch before I left for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment