Friday, June 25, 2010

Bear, Coco & Mia

This morning Mia was watching out the window again. She rolled over as soon as I came in and pawed at me. I pet her for a little bit, then let her outside. She walked around to the other patio and laid out there while I got the Bear and Coco's food ready. After Coco finished eating what she felt like, I went in and spent some time with Bear. Mia and I went for a nice long walk this morning around the neighborhood. It's so funny to watch her dance around when I grab the leash! We avoided the sprinklers that were on in some people's yards. When we got home she curled up in the kitchen, then I rubbed her tummy while she laid by the couch. If I stopped, she would half sit up and paw at me until I started again. Such a cutie! This afternoon I let Mia hang out in the backyard while I spent some time with Coco and Bear. Coco was sleeping in her new spot in the closet. I woke her up to have some lunch and she ate about half of the food right away. Bear talked to me and loved up every second while I brushed and pet her! Coco was following me around the house and meowing at me. Mia was ready to come back inside after a little while since it was pretty hot out.  Tonight Mia was already standing at the door waiting for me, tail a-wagging! She started to dance around excitedly when I got inside and began to pet her. I was trying to head to the back door to let her out potty, but she was too happy getting pet that she wouldn't let me walk! I let her out back and spent some time with Bear and Coco. Bear perked up as soon as I walked in and started walking toward me. Coco came out too and had some supper before curling back up in her closet. Bear snuggled up with me while I pet and brushed her, and in return she gave me kisses. After a little bit I took Mia out for a nice long walk again. She was so happy! After I got her leash hooked up she raced to the door. She was pretty tired when we got home, and laid down on the floor while I gave her a good tummy rub. Mia eventually got up and walked into the other sitting room, so I followed her to see what she was up to. I guess she was ready for bed! She had curled up on one of the couches.

No comments:

Post a Comment