Friday, June 25, 2010

Luke & Maycie

Tonight I said hi to Luke and Maycie as I was coming through the door. Maycie started to bark and Luke made one little deep sound. But, as soon as I had passed the corner, Luke had his ball in his mouth ready to play! They both were wagging their tails and ready to go outside. Maycie said hi to me for awhile. Luke and I got right to our game of fetch. I grabbed his red ball off the table out back and threw that for him. He was trying to fit both that and the tennis ball in his mouth! He figured out if he grabbed the tennis ball first, he could hang onto them both. Maycie chased with him several times, and eventually got the tennis ball for herself. I would throw the red ball for Luke and she would toss the tennis ball for herself and go running with him! Silly girl! As it was getting darker, it started to take Luke longer and longer to find it. The last time he just gave up and laid in the grass. He was pretty tired out! We went back inside and I got them some fresh water to cool down.

You can throw that one, or that one, or both at the same time! I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment