Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mimi

This morning the neighbor ladies were keeping Mimi company again. I got to meet Lily and Half Pint this morning too! Mimi was waiting at the door for me and was very happy to see me. She walked in and out around my legs and let me pet her for a long time. After I got her canned food out, we played for awhile. I brought down her twisty tie and she went crazy chasing around after it! She ran and slid herself under the chair and batted at it, while rolling around. This afternoon Mimi was even more playful! She immediately went to her spot under the table and stuck her legs out to get my fingers. She zoomed out to her blanket and crouched down, ready to chase after anything. I brought the twisty tie out again and she chased after that and tossed it around for herself. Later, she was looking for something under the little blanket. She had her head all the way under it with her heiny up in the air! She settled down after awhile and decided to sit in her window and watch the birds outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment