Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

This morning the babies were wrestling around with each other all the way to the back door. Ladybug and Boomer were happy to get outside too. Boomer hopped right into my lap, then Ladybug squished her way on too. Ladybug gets a little jealous sometimes when I talk to or pet the others! I came back earlier today to let everyone back in because it was pretty hot and humid out. I got them a nice big bowl of ice. Ladybug and Bo crunched away on that while Boomer and Bella got working on their breakfast. This afternoon we played out for a little while before going back inside for them to cool off. Bo found two little juice bottles on the ground and started playing with them. He picked them up and carried them off somewhere! It was too hot to do much, so they all just laid in the shade after awhile. Tonight there was a nice breeze out and it had cooled down some. The puppies played out back while Ladybug, Boomer and I went for a nice long walk. A couple little chihuahuas came running to say hi to them! I could tell Boomer was getting tired since he started to hang back a little. When we got inside he and Ladybug both laid down on the cool floor while I let the babies inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment