Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baxter, Zues & Zelda

This morning I saw a little furry thing in the bushes! Zelda was snoozing under one of the bushes by the sidewalk. I walked over by her and she started to meow, but stayed all curled up in her comfy spot. After I pet her for awhile I let the boys out. Zeus was waiting, but I had to go get Baxter out from under the bed. Sleepy boy! Zeus was drinking out of the pool today. I tried to get him to stop, but had no luck. He sticks his whole face in there and blows bubbles with his nose while he's drinking! I guess the pool water tastes better than the two fresh bowls they get every morning? haha! Zelda was still sleeping in her spot when I went to say goodbye to her. Zelda was sunbathing in the driveway when I pulled in again this afternoon.  I spent a little time with her before going to let the boys in.  They were excited to see me and to get inside.  Zeus layed down in his usual spot in the entry way by the food and water where I sat by him for a while.  Baxter would come over when I called for him and snuggle up to me for a little bit before walking off.  We went back outside for a couple minutes before leaving and they got their treats that were laying in back from the neighbor.  I spent some more time giving Zelda some attention outside before leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment