Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Kota, Benny and I went for a nice walk today. It was pretty hot and humid out, but that didn't discourage them from getting excited to go! We slowed down and took short little breaks in the shady spots when we could, so Benny didn't get too hot. When we got home we played out in the backyard for a few minutes before they were ready to go back in. I got them a big bowl of ice cubes. Kota would grab one out and bring it into the living room. She crunched it into maybe 5 or 6 pieces, then decided she wanted a new one! She laid on her side to chew on them. I tossed a few of the pieces at her and she'd flip them back in the air to me. She's so funny! I brought one of Benny's balls inside so I could throw it for him. He sat by me and got his back scratched for a long time too, of course while not letting go of his ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment