Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jerrie

Jerrie was snoozing on the top of his kitty tree yesterday now that the sun has decided to come out. He was doing a lot better and not so skittish. He came down right away for me and curled up on the floor next to me while I pet him. Today Jerrie was sleeping on the top tier again. As soon as he heard me come in, he sat straight up and meowed at me! He hopped down right away and followed me as I took care of his things. One of the little balls I found while looking for him the other day was sitting in front of the laundry room door. Someone must have been having fun! We spent the rest of the time in the office. He rolled around like usual, just purring away. He caught me off guard and sneezed all over me! haha! Before I left I told him that his parents would be home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment