Friday, May 21, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Benny was just as happy to see me tonight as he was this afternoon. I let them both out back to play. Kota was busy giving me lots of kisses! Benny grabbed a ball and I tossed it for him... when he'd let me! Otherwise he rolled over and I pet his tummy or scratched his back for him. Kota chased after him a few times, but mostly stayed with me. I grabbed a squeaky bone and then she was ready to play! She caught it and ran around with it, squeaking and tossing it around. Later she ran around the back side of the pool, so I went back to see what she was up to. She picked up something and tossed it, so I got to it before she did again. I'm not sure what you call it, as we didn't have these up north where I'm originally from. It was a dead (crawfish/crawdad?) miniature lobster! I got rid of it so she couldn't get at it again. When we came inside, Kota finished off her food for supper and I tossed the blue ball around with Benny. He really wanted to stay outside!

1 comment:

  1. I hate those crawfish/crawdad things!! Matt didnt believe that we had them in our backyard until I finally showed him! Kota sure knows where to find them though, this must be the 3rd one she's caught!

    This is a cute picture of her.

    ReplyDelete