Saturday, May 22, 2010

Abby & Sammy

I heard the girls barking as I was walking up to the door. They both ran and greeted me as I was coming inside! I was trying to get them outside right away and Sammy didn't want to go until I walked out there first. We went for our walk right away. Abby was pulling pretty good at first, but that didn't last long! She started to get tired and hot, so we headed back and cooled off for a little bit inside with the a/c. They both walked very well for me. When they both cooled down enough, we went out in the yard and I brought their water out with us. Abby hung out on the porch in the shade a lot and Sammy stayed by me. Later, a neighbor started mowing their lawn, so the girls both took off and chased after it! They ran and jumped over each other to try and be the first to get it! They chased and chased until the mowing stopped. Abby came back and walked on the wood by the bushes to stay in the shade. She sprawled out on the porch while Sammy went and laid in the bushes! When it was time to go, we went in and they followed me around a little. They sure got some exercise today, so I bet they'll be pretty tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment