Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jerrie

Jerrie's allergies seemed to be bothering him a little yesterday. He had the sniffles! He was laying in his spot on the bed and stood up to greet me. He just purred away while I pet him! Today I watered the plants and took care of Jerrie's stuff, then spent the rest of the time with him. He was laying in his favorite chair today. When I walked into the room, he meowed at me, got up and hopped up onto the desk. He started rubbing his face on the computer screen and danced around in circles. He was very lovey today! He climbed down and came to me for some attention. He walked around and rubbed his face all over me, then would lean his head towards me. "You can pet me right here!" He swatted at the toy attached to his little kitty tunnel for a couple minutes, but was more interested in getting his chin scratched! I don't think he wanted me to leave today, he meowed at me again as I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment