Saturday, May 8, 2010

Gracie

This morning Gracie was sitting on top of the back of the lounge chair! I let Gracie go outside by herself at first. Instead of jumping right up on a chair, she walked around and did her business. She was a lot more comfortable with me this morning. I went out with her afterwards and sat in a chair. She came and laid in the chair right across from me! Usually she'd pick one as far away as possible. I pet her for a minute and we just spent some time out there. She got down and wandered around the yard for a little while too. I topped off her food before I left. She has been eating pretty good for me this time! Tonight Gracie was looking out the front window again when I came to visit. She ran to the back door as soon as I came in. We went and sat outside for awhile tonight. She hopped up in her chair, but later she was roaming around by one side of the house. Wooley was outside and watching her. He barked a couple times, but she wasn't too interested. Once we went inside, she curled up in her lounge chair. I gave her a treat and pet her for awhile before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment