Saturday, May 8, 2010

Daisy, Ally & Prissy

Prissy was sitting on the couch meowing at me and Ally was on a dining room chair when I came in today. I went up to see Daisy and she was on the top floor, chewing on hay. She came right out and said hi. She let me pet her for a minute before she went roaming around the upstairs. She sure doesn't like the doors being closed! Daisy stood on her back legs and scratched at them. The one bedroom door just pushed right open for her. Once it was open, she went just inside, then decided there was nothing interesting in there! She came running down the hallway, bouncing in the air, kicking her legs around. It was the funniest thing! She tried sitting in the bottom part of her travel cage, even though it was sitting upright against the wall. When it was time to go, she went right in for me and ate her treats. I went downstairs and spent a little bit with the kitties before I left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment