Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Mattie seemed to be feeling a little better tonight. I helped her up once to go outside and she did the rest on her own. Jimmy made her fall down once outside because he was so excited, jumping in her path, giving her kisses and running circles around her! Oopsie! She went over to the bucket out there to have a drink, then laid down for awhile. She threw up a little bit of undigested food tonight while she was out there, so I think her tummy's pretty upset right now. After that she didn't want to take her pills in cheese for me. I can't blame her! I gave them to her in treats and she really didn't want those too much either. Miss Sugar snuggled up under the blanket on the couch tonight. Jimmy hopped up with her for awhile too. Buddy didn't cough at all this evening, so I think he's doing pretty good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment