Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Mattie seemed to be in a better mood this morning. I got her up and outside to go potty and she was getting around pretty well on her own out there. She was a little nervous to come back over the door step, but she did it ok without slipping. I gave Buddy and Jimmy their meds and I did give Buddy his Temaril P. Buddy did great this morning and didn't have any coughing. I got Mattie's meds ready, but she didn't want to take them in the cheese. I mixed them into her treat food, but she turned her nose up, got up and laid somewhere else every time I moved the bowl by her. I tried turkey, treats, and even just pilling her. I was only able to get the Deramaxx down. She didn't even want any treats today, her poor tummy! I let the little ones eat the treat food since they were all surrounding the bowl and barking! They are spending the morning outside since it's so nice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment