Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remy & Frankie

Today when I came in I didn't see anyone, so I proceeded to fill their food bowls. When I came out of the kitchen I saw Remy hiding by the couch. I went over in the living room and sat down to try and get him to come over by me. Frankie popped out right away and came right over! Then Remy slowly made his way over to me and started purring instantly! He very quickly became quite the little attention hog, so Frankie decided to go have a bite to eat. Remy was purring so loudly and chasing my hand wherever it went. He crawled up into my lap for a little bit. Frankie would come around when Remy was pre-occupied with one hand. As soon as Remy saw I was petting Frankie too, he'd run over to the other side of me. Remy accidently untied my shoelace and soon discovered a fun thing to play with! He was rolling all over the place and holding onto my shoelace. Frankie got some more attention when Remy was busy doing that. I followed them both into the kitchen and they both hopped up on the dryer to eat a little. It was funny, Frankie would grab a kibble from one bowl, then move to the next for one, then onto the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment