Monday, March 15, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

Porthos was sitting by the side of the house when I pulled in tonight. After I got out of the car he came galloping over to me. He rubbed up against my legs and then started rolling around in the driveway. He came in the house with me afterwards. I filled the kitties food and heard Harvi sniffing by the back door. She was waiting by her food bowl again. She was excited for her food and started dancing around until I put her bowl down for her. I called for Athos but he didn't show up tonight. Neither one showed up last time on the first night, so at least I saw Porthos for awhile. I spent a little time with him and then I let him go back out for the night. It was really nice out all day today and still was pretty comfortable when I came over tonight, so I'm sure they won't mind!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment