Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miss Ella & Cali

The girls were waiting at the door for me again today. They both were following me around as I cleaned out their litter boxes. Miss Ella was really wanting attention and was rubbing up against my legs the whole time. I went out to water the plants today, since the snow is gone. I thought I'd let the girls sit out on the porch while I did that, but it was too windy and I was worried about the screen door staying shut. So I scooped them up and put them back in for a few minutes until I was done. Then I went back in and we all sat out on the porch for awhile. They really liked that! It was really nice out today, but a little windy. They weren't sure about the wind at first, but then didn't seem to mind too much. Miss Ella was getting a little spunky and was rolling around out there and getting playful with me while I tried petting her. Cali hopped up into the window sill and soaked up some sun! I don't think they were too happy with me when I made them go back inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment