Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

I let the little ones out this morning and had to look for Mattie. She wasn't in her usual spots! I found her sleeping on the hardwood floor next to the living room. Jimmy and Buddy were the only two to go outside for me. Mattie didn't feel like getting up and Sugar was hiding under the bed. I got their meds and breakfast ready, and brought one of the bowls over to Mattie girl. They all ate a bunch for me. Buddy coughed twice this morning, once when I let him out and once while he was eating. Mattie started barking at me for some attention! I went over by her and thought maybe she wanted to get up, but she just kept rolling on her back when I'd try to help her up! So I just sat and rubbed her belly for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment