Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kira, Bunky & Lisa Lee

Bunky was laying in the hallway to the right of the living room today when I came in. She got up and came over to me to say hi! Kira appeared around the corner of the couch and meowed at me. Bunky walked away and curled up behind the couch for awhile. I found miss Lisa Lee sleeping on a pillow on the bed again. She didn't hide when I approached her today, and just walked over and let me pet her for awhile. The kitties had finished their yummy treat I gave them yesterday! After I finished cleaning the litter box and potty pads, Kira and I spent some time together. She hopped up on the chair with me for awhile. Lisa Lee came out again and grabbed a bite to eat. Bunky was still sleeping in her spot behind the couch when it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment