Monday, March 8, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Everyone was overly excited when I came in tonight! They all ran out and went potty quick. The little ones came back in and started bouncing up and down by me. I hadn't even got their food container out yet! Sugar was telling me how hungry she was while I got it ready. I gave Jimmy and Mattie their meds before they got their yummy suppers. They made quite a mess of the hard food trying to get out just the good stuff! Charlie bird was making some new sounds while he was out tonight. I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I gave Mattie and Jimmy both some attention. Sugar and Buddy had disappeared into the bedroom after they ate. I gave the puppies all a treat before bedtime. They're all doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment