Monday, March 8, 2010

Dakota & Benny

I waited a little longer today before going to see Kota and Benny, hoping that it would stop raining. It had stopped by the time I got there and the sun was trying to peek out a little bit. Kota was sure happy to see me and wouldn't stop "woo-ing" at me until we got going! I couldn't find Benny's collar today, so he got a shorter leash for his walk than what he's used to. It was very windy out, so there were leaves blowing around that Kota kept watching. We could hear all the frogs croaking while we were walking, but not really any other dogs today. A robin was hoping around on the sidewalk in front of us, and Kota tried to sneak up on it like a little kitty! When we got back Kota finished her food before I left. Benny was acting a little shy after we got back and he hasn't really done that before. Not sure if he's just nervous about all the stuff being moved around inside the house or what.
Checking out the fire hydrant...

No comments:

Post a Comment