Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Benny's collar was right where you told me! I did notice yesterday that it looked like he'd had a bath. I didn't say anything just in case he didn't. :) They were excited for another walk today! Kota was jumping all over me and Benny while I tried getting his collar on. It was really windy out and lots of things were flying around again. A newspaper was floating by us and Kota grabbed onto it and jumped in the air with it and let it fly again! After that she saw another robin hopping around and tried chasing it. An older gentleman was out getting his mail when we were coming up. He was saying just how beautiful Kota and Benny were! They both were pretty tired out after our walk today. When we got back Benny laid flat on the floor with his mouth open and tongue hanging out! I don't think I've seen him that tired after our walks yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment