Friday, January 8, 2010

Taz

I went inside again today to check the water and it's running fine. Today it is very windy and very cold! It was -11 with the windchill when I came. We're even quite a bit colder than Wisconsin today! I went to get water for Taz and the spigot outside was frozen solid. I turned it on all the way and nothing came out, so I had to get water from the house today. I fed him and put down some more hay so he stays nice and warm. We played fetch for a little while before I left. I cut his visit a little bit shorter today since it is just so cold and windy. I will stay longer one of the next few days, since it should be starting to warm up starting tomorrow and we'll be seeing the 40's again!


Taz waiting patiently for the "ok" to get his chewie!

No comments:

Post a Comment