Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Taz


Taz was just sitting outside under the trampoline when I pulled into the driveway this morning. The last couple mornings he was all snuggled in his house until I got out of the car. I went in and checked the thermostat this morning, and looks like it worked. When I came out Taz was barking and running circles around his house! I guess he was ready to go. There was no wind chill today so it was warmer than the last couple days, but still only about 18 when I came. We went for our walk on the medium route today, then came back to play fetch for a little bit. I went in his house to give him food and water, and noticed that it's nice and cozy in there! I made him sit for his chewie treat and he tried to sneak closer again today. So this time I walked back and made him sit again and wait. He didn't move a muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment