Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sophie & Roxy


The girls saw me pull in the driveway today. They started barking and wagging their tails frantically while I was getting the mail! I got the fish food thawing and then let them inside. Usually I like to let one dog in at a time so I can get their paws wiped off. They both pushed the door open and ran inside. I was trying to wipe paws while feet were flying and they were jumping, tumbling, and licking like crazy! I got them as best as I could catch them! I kept them occupied with treats while I filled the tank up. The flashlight burned out on me. Not sure what happened, I know it clicked when I turned it off last time! But maybe I didn't click it hard enough. The girls were jumping from chair to chair and wagging. Sophie started rolling on her back and hanging off the arm of the chair! I tried to get a picture. She's so funny! Then she slumped off the arm of the chair to the floor, walked over to me and melted into my lap. She rolled around in my lap while Roxie was licking and licking at my face!





No comments:

Post a Comment