Monday, January 4, 2010

Jiffy & Toby


Jiffy and Toby were wide awake and ready for me this morning! They cleaned out their water bowl again, so I got them outside right away. They both did their thing and came right back inside. It sure was chilly again today! After they ate they had a little bit of energy and started sort of wrestling around. I almost got knocked over a couple times! Tonight I took them both out again right away when I got there. Jiffy had done his business and we were about to head back inside. Toby came over and stood right in front of me and wouldn't budge. I started to walk around him, trying not to trip and fall in the snow, and Jiffy somehow got loose from me! Them huskies.... I tell ya! They sure know how to be elusive when you're trying to catch them! Good thing for me, I got a couple tricks up my sleeve. I finally got him after a couple minutes of him tearing around the yard, and made him go inside. Then Toby wouldn't come in... I fed Jiffy and continued calling for Toby. He looked at me a couple times and eventually wandered inside. They were very good for me and I know they will be happy that you are home tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment