Friday, December 4, 2009

Dakota & Benny


Benny must have heard me pull in, because I could hear him before I even got to the door! I let them go potty quick before we went on our walk. Benny was carrying around a little ball since I got there and wanted to bring it with us on the walk! Dakota was ready to go and was pulling me like "c'mon let's go!" while I was trying to lock up. It was a nice day for a walk, a little chilly but the sun was nice and warm. I think everyone had their dogs outside today. We heard a lot more barking than last time. There were lots of people outside too, so Benny was growling and barking a lot! Kota found a little ball of tinfoil along the way that I had to try and get from her. We came up to a house where all kinds of birds were sitting on a truck and she saw them right away. She jumped up and they all started flying around, then she was determined to get them! She was pretty tired out by the time we got back.


1 comment:

  1. They sound like they were a little hyper today! Cute picture of Benny dog!!

    ReplyDelete