Monday, December 7, 2009

Dakota & Benny




Dakota and Benny got a longer visit today! They didn't want to go potty before our walk, so we just left right away. Dakota was excited and ready to go again! She was talking to me the whole time until we got going. Everytime I try to take a new route when we walk. Today I picked a bad one. I think a lot of other dogs must go that way. Benny didn't want to walk because he was too busy smelling! By the time we got to the end of that short block we turned and went another way. We got back a few minutes early so I could clean up the messes. I let them play out in the backyard while I did that. It took me awhile to get it out, so I marked the spots with paper towel in case they need to be done again. Putting them outside turned out to be a bad idea too... I opened the door and saw two very muddy puppies! Benny wasn't too dirty and was very good and sat down while I cleaned his paws off. Dakota must have been digging. Her legs were muddy half way up and so was her nose! She took awhile to clean off.

No comments:

Post a Comment