Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tipper, Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy, Charlie


You are very welcome! I know they miss you too! Tipper and Mattie greeted me at the door tonight, but when they realized it wasn't mom, went back to their business. I let the little ones in. They had such a nice day to play outside! Everyone took their meds very nicely for me again tonight. Sugar did a lot better this time. She didn't hide under the bed at all, and came by me a lot more. She even snuggled in my lap for a minute, till I must have moved and spooked her. Oops! But she came right back and wanted me to pet her some more. Tipper was sort of hanging out in the closet today. Not sure if that's her spot, but I sat by her for awhile both visits and rubbed her tummy (she kept rolling over for me). I tried, but she didn't feel like eating tonight. Everyone else kept munching on their food whenever I was near the kitchen. I went to put the little ones to bed before I left. Buddy went in very nicely for me, and so did Jimmy. I thought I was going to have to search for Sugar, but as soon as I shut Jimmy's door she came trotting into the room and went right in. Such a good girl! They all are very good. I can't wait to watch them again!

1 comment:

  1. Sugar can be a challenge but it appears you hav won her over. Tipper does hang out in the closet a lot and I'm sure she appreciated the belly rubs. She is so skinny from the cancer. As long as she eats once a day that is good. It's when she doesn't eat at all that I get worries

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete