Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tipper, Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmie, Charlie


Tipper and Mattie both greeted me at the door this morning. Everyone was very excited to go out! Jimmie followed me around everywhere and was in my lap every chance he got. Such an attention hog! haha! Buddy was actually quite snuggly with me this morning too. He was right there with Jimmie most of the time wanting attention. Sugar kept her distance until I started giving meds. Then she was right there barking and waiting for her treat! She kept hiding under the bed after that. I called her a couple times then she'd appear and come sniff me and let me pet her for a couple minutes. Everyone, even Buddy, took their meds with no problem. Mattie kept rolling over in the kitchen and "swimming"  when I looked at her, so she got lots of tummy rubs this morning! Tipper did too, after I found her hiding out in the closet. It was already so nice out when I came. I could only get the three little ones to go outside, but they will have a beautiful day out there!

1 comment:

  1. You must have hit it off with them well. Glad the weather is good so they can enjoy bein outside. San Diego is very nice. We are headed to several vineyards today for a wine festival. Weather is perfect here
    thanks for taking care of my babies. I miss them!!!

    ReplyDelete