Saturday, November 7, 2009

Roxy, Ralphi & Rudy


Everyone is doing fine today. It was so nice out today! I think it was a little warm for the pups though, since they kept trying to lay in the shadow of the hot tub. They were up to their usual, running and chasing around. This evening when I let them out they had so much energy! Rudy and Ralphi were running around the yard at top speed. After they settled down, Rudy was laying in the yard chewing on the log. Ralphi was very snuggly tonight. He was by me getting attention more than Roxy was, and she still was quite a bit. She was off investigating noises by the fence here and there. Later Ralphi brought me this little piece of wood (if you can even call it a stick). Rudy was still chewing on the log, so I threw it for him. Little did I know it was a decoy "stick"! As soon as I threw it, Rudy started searching for it and Ralphi bolted straight for the log!


No comments:

Post a Comment