Thursday, November 26, 2009

Molly


Molly is doing well today. She wasn't quite sure of me being there without mom and dad at first. After I started giving her some treats she warmed up a little. Then we sat by her chair in the living room and I pet her for awhile. She got a little bit of a backrub and lots of back scratches since I found her spots. Well, yours is the first alarm I've set off! lol And it was when I was turning it back on, not trying to turn it off. Scared the crap outta me! I haven't experience one where the sound is outside too. I got it all taken care of though and it won't do it again. haha! This evening I came and fed Molly. She was still a little apprehensive at first, but I think she's getting more and more comfortable. I saved a little bit of the ID for her tomorrow as one last treat. I took her outside and fed her, then she did her business. It still looked a little on the soft side, so I will continue with the medication for that. I sat in the chair on the patio while she ate, and when she was done she jumped up on her little bed. So I pet her and we sat outside for a bit. When we came in she got some more treats and we sat by her chair again. This evening the setting of the alarm went without any problems! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment