Thursday, November 26, 2009

Amor, Shady, Poncho, Libby, + 1 more


Everyone is getting more and more comfortable with me every visit. (except the shih tzu who still runs away from me) Amor is such a sweetie and follows me around everywhere. This morning there were quite a few accidents when I came in, but I got them all cleaned up. Also, I don't know if they've done this before, but there were little carpet fibers everywhere! I put one of the beds over the spot where they were getting at the carpet to hopefully stop it, and it's worked so far. This afternoon and this evening I am happy to say there were only two accidents each visit. Pretty good! This afternoon was very nice out, so I got everyone out to play the whole time. Everyone except the shih tzu are all very snuggly with me now! I sat outside with them this afternoon and was attacked with kisses! Shady likes to try and hide in my sweatshirt. I was having a hard time getting the puppies to eat anything, because they were too excited to see me to worry about that. But this afternoon and especially this evening they ate well.


No comments:

Post a Comment