Thursday, November 26, 2009

Boomer, Ladybug, Bella & Bo


The puppies were full of energy when I came to let them out! Everyone was jumping up and down like crazy! It was very nice out so we spent the afternoon visit outside the whole time. Boomer and Ladybug were busy chasing and barking at people outside and bicyclists. Bella and Bo were keeping me busy! They were all having way too much fun in the corner with the little decorative fencing. Ladybug and Boomer were walking through with ease, but the puppies hadn't quite mastered it yet. This evening it was pretty chilly already so I put all their cute little jackets on. They are so adorable running around together! I let them do their business and brought them back inside to play. Ladybug sure likes my attention. Boomer is such a little snugglebug and kept giving me hugs! I got lots and lots of kisses from everyone. Bella and Ladybug played so hard I think they were ready to go to bed before anyone else. Bella crawled in her cage on her own. I tucked everyone in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment