Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lily & Grace


Lily and Grace were a couple of little sleepyheads this morning! I called them through the garage, nothing... I went out back and called for them, still nothing... set the food bowls on the ground, and they came barreling around the corner! I think they were even more excited than last night. After they finished eating I gave them their treats. I'm not sure if Lily could even taste hers, she gobbled them up so fast! She was done with all three of hers by the time Grace finished her first. I'm not sure what happened, but the plastic bag you left me for pickup duty was in tiny little pieces all over the yard! I picked them all up, but I'll have to bring a new bag later today. I gave the girls lots of attention. Lily was getting very playful and rolled over. I started rubbing her belly, but then she was goofing around, kicking her legs and squirming all over the place. I got some big kisses from Grace today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment