Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Amor, Shady, Libby, Poncho, + 1 more

Amor was the only one who came up to say hi to me at first. The babies were curious, but kept their distance. I heard a small barking, but couldn't see where it came from. I looked in the crate and it was empty... or so I thought. Shady was hiding! I got everyone except for the shih tzu to go outside. I went to pick her/him(?) up to take outside, but she/he did not like that one bit! I had the babies outside to eat, but they were too excited at first. I sat down on the patio and Poncho (who was the most timid for me) crawled up into my lap! A couple minutes later, after Libby was done eating she crawled in my lap too. She was trying to snuggle up in my sweatshirt. Then they started getting playful and giving kisses!


Can you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment