Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Clovis, Snickers, Sophie & Patches


Everyone is doing fine today. They were all waiting for their afternoon snack. Snickers didn't seem to want all of his food though. He was more interested in going inside and just sitting on the coffee table. Patches was especially snuggly today. He was rubbing his head on my legs and if I stopped petting him for a second, he would reach up and paw at my hand. As I was locking up the front door, I noticed my car had an abnormal lump on the hood! lol Snickers was warming himself up. He liked it so much he just didn't want to get off! I started the car thinking he would jump off right away. Nope... I let the car move backward down the driveway just a smidge. Still didn't move! So I had to get out and take him off, otherwise he probably would've ridden all the way home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment