Saturday, December 23, 2017

Oreo & Stuffy

This morning it was a winter wonderland outside! We had gotten a couple inches of snow overnight. I came in and Oreo was sitting on his chair as usual. He meowed a good morning to me and came down to help me in the kitchen. I saw Stuffy was sitting in the dining room. He had come in to look out the back door by the time I had their breakfast ready. The boys were more than happy to get all cozy by the fire this morning. They both took little cat naps while they go their brushes and pets. This evening Oreo was... you guessed it... on his chair. Haha! He stayed there this time and waited for dinner to be delivered this time. Stuffy was on mom and dad's bed tonight. He's ready for them to come home! I sat in there while he ate and Oreo sat at my feet and got some chin rubs while we waited. After he finished, the boys and I headed to the living room to sit by the fire. I'm sure going to miss them! I'm glad we'll have some more visits yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment