Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bella & Chico

It was a winter wonderland this morning! I came in and let the pups out of bed. They sure did NOT want to go outside! Haha. I tried to get Bella to go out with me but she wouldn't leave the dry portion of the patio. Chico just wasn't having it. We sat inside and they sat with me for some attention. Chico was having a coughing fit this morning, but he was just as happy as could be. Eventually miss Bell did go outside. Chico was just gonna hold it I guess. This afternoon I came in and let the pups out. The snow had melted and it warmed up, so they ran outside and did their business. They came in and took turns eating some lunch. Then, the pups sat with me for their pets. This evening, Bella and Chico zoomed outside to go potty. Bella came in and put her paws on my lap and got her pets. Then, she worked on some dinner. Chico stretched his paws out on my knees and got some pets as well. Soon, it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment