Saturday, December 30, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning the boys were in their usual places. Brrr! It was cold out today and it's only going to get colder the next couple days. I brought Oreo his pill as he sat on his chair. Stuffy wandered in shortly after and sat by the back door. I split one of their tuna treat snacks on each plate for them. I think that must have gotten their appetites going, because they both ate very well! After breakfast, the boys snuggled up with me at their spot by the fire. This evening was still bitterly cold. I came in and started getting dinner ready. I found the boys all cozy in the bedroom. Stuffy was on the bed and Oreo was on the couch. I brought them their food and they ate well. I scooped their box and Oreo was waiting for me in the living room. He got some pets by the fire. He didn't stay long though. Stuffy ventured in next for some brush time. All of a sudden, he scurried off to the back door. I followed and flicked on the light. Our possum friend was out tonight! I noticed the poor thing had a limp. It sure wasn't scared of the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment