Friday, November 10, 2017

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning Sadie greeted me. I let her outside quick and went to get Cole from his bed. He and I went out back. Cole wandered straight to the grass to do his thing. Inside, I started getting breakfast and their meds together. Zoie went out for her turn and I fed the other two. Sadie went back out awhile and I kept Zoie some company so she'd eat her food. This afternoon was really nice out, so we all headed out back. Sadie went straight out to go roll around in the grass. She was covered in it! Haha. Cole was being silly and was hopping around playfully. I set him in my lap for a bit since that's what it seemed like he wanted. Haha. Soon, he was chilly and wanted in. Zoie stayed out the longest and explored. This evening the pups each took their potty breaks before dinner. Cole got his pill and everyone ate well. He did his business for me and the girls took their turns out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment