Friday, November 10, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and both boys were on their way to the front door to see me! I said hi to them and we all headed towards the kitchen. Oreo hopped up on the counter to get some snacks. I had to steal the plate away until he ate his pill treat, so he wouldn't fill up first. Haha. I brought Stuffy his plate and went out to feed the outside kitties. As I got out there, I saw something dark scurry into the bushes. Not sure what it was! I don't think it was a cat though. Back inside, the boys had disappeared on me. I called for them and Oreo came to join me. I got out his pillow and the laser for us to play with. He loved on his pillow and would swat at the light. Eventually Stuffy wandered in and sat by me for some brush time.

No comments:

Post a Comment